How do I add social buttons to my website?
The social networking buttons on your sites helps your customers to connect with your easily. Follow these simple steps in order to add various social media buttons to your website.
- From the admin panel, find the menu setting page.
- Hover over the menu, a drop down labelled configuration will appear.
- Click on the option, you will land on the configuration page.
- On the top of the page, you will see an option Social Media Plugin. Click on the option you will be directed to a new page.
- Here you can set up the social media buttons to be displayed on your web store.
- Under the Social Media Setting header, enables the social media plugin.
- You can also select the position of the buttons; select the margin top as well as the effects.
- The Social Media Buttons Settings assists you to save the social media URLs of your webpage.
- After entering the social media URLs click on the Save config. Button available on the top right corner of the page.
To check the changes click on link “View your Store”